Allan and Corinne are so right for their parts. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, in fact so well that I went back on Saturday night, then on Sunday caught most of the second act of their afternoon show.
Besides the show we ate, and ate, and went swimming. The weather was very very HOT and HUMID, so we did a minimum of anything else. Curtis, Meredith, Greta and I shared a very lovely room at the Marriott and we used their concierge service to pick us up at the train and deliver some of us to the beach! Now that is service; delivery to Cove Island in a Mercedes and pick up by Porche! The only slight mishap was Greta encountering a huge Jellyfish and got some stinging lessons. Sadly I didn't get any photos of the pool shananigans. I think my brain was too hot to pick up the camera.
Stamford is a beautiful city. There are 33 sculptures of various themes dotted about the city streets. (Greta is cozying up to a street sweeper sculpture!) In the warm summer evenings it is like being in Europe. The streets are alive with people and there are sidewalk patio eateries with wonderful food. Save your Europe $ and go to Stamford!
1 comment:
These are great pictures Mom!!! We had such a fabulous time with you - and so, so glad you made the long trip out. Much love -- Allan and Corinne
Post a Comment